It’s Time to Embrace Video Marketing
Its 2015. We know you’ve heard of video in the online world and that website called “Youtube”.
Unfortunately, for some reason, most Australian businesses are still yet to embrace video marketing. If you’re a video sceptic, or just like to see the numbers laid out, check out these statistics on the revolution of video that’s hit business…let us warn you, these are pretty shocking:
- 100 million people watch videos online each day
- There are over 1 billion users on Youtube watching over 6 billion hours of videos every single month.
- 90% of people say they find video helpful in making decisions
- Video search results convert 41% better than the regular text results
- According to www.SEOtechyworld.com videos are 53 times more likely to get on the first page of Google them just plain old written text.
- And if you think you’re super corporate and video’s just too young and hip for your insurance, or finance or perhaps stock broking business…statistically executives now prefer to watch a video rather than read text with 75% of executive who watch work related videos clearly remembering the video ads they watch online.
- When it comes to the actual dollars – its pretty simple. Visitors who view video are 64% more likely to purchase from you.
- 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI – better than radio, podcasts, print, online text…
And the waves only just building with further big growth expected in the area of video in business for years to come.
Long story short – video is here in a big way and its staying.
So, do you have a Youtube Channel? Are you using video in your business to make money?
When we speak with business owners and ask these questions, most tend to say “no, but we know we should”.
They know they could use videos in very clever ways on their website to sell more and build relationships. They know adding videos to their email newsletters will increase engagement. They know they could automate their service and sell their product globally with online video trainings or membership sites. They know they could build authority as an expert and build personal relationships with tens of thousands of people online in their industry.
So they know video can transform their business in a way no other marketing medium can. Its not a DESIRE for video that’s holding most business owners back.
Its not knowing where to start. And that’s why Inbound Marketing are here.
Our team provide a complete video marketing service from initial concepts through to budget inhouse production and finally, promotion and return-on-investment strategies.
Firstly, you’ll work with our video strategist to discover where video will make the most impact and profit in your business. There may be a need for relational videos in your email nurtures. Or perhaps a welcoming/sales video on your home page or Adwords Landing Pages. Or maybe your business could build authority and a community with an online video educational portal? We’ll confirm the types of videos that will bring the highest return-on-investment for your business.
Next, its time to develop your scripts, setting and presenters. Inbound Marketing’s inhouse presenters and videographer are able to produce the videos in our studio as respresentatives of your business. Alternatively, you may wish to conduct an onsite shoot with our presenters at your business for an day of filming and potentially involvement or presenting by member/s of your team.
Inbound Marketing will then edit and host your videos with speed in turnaround and professionalism in final results.
And finally, but most importantly, its time to get your videos seen. Inbound Marketing gives your finished products to our in-house Video Marketing specialists based in the UK. Our consultant, one of the leading video marketers in the world, has an ability to rank your videos in Youtube very quickly, and the skill to have your videos promoted via social media for optimal engagement and responses.
To get started on your Video Marketing journey and have our expert and experienced team manage the lot, just contact us today via the Discovery Form Page. Your business deserves it so let’s get you seen.